HC Controls Ltd. design, build and test Low Voltage Switchboards and Distribution Boards for many types of industries. Conforming to BS EN 61439-1 all forms of separation up to form 4 type 7 can be configured. Standard designs are certified from 400A to 6300A with a fault level of up to 100kA/3sec.
Metalwork is custom built with a modular approach; we can offer various types of internal equipment including, but not limited to Siemens, Schneider or Moeller equipment in line with plant standards.
Typical design features include: –
- Arc Fault Containment to IEC 61641
- Certified busbars up to 6300A at fault level up to 100kA/3sec.
- Up to Form 4 type 7 construction
- Fixed and withdrawable compartments
- Fused Switch or MCCB Feeders
- Rear and front access with full height cableways
- Top and bottom cable entry
- Manufactured from 2mm thick steel, bolted and welded construction
- Type 2 component co-ordination tested to IEC60947
- Standard paint finish to RAL 7035, or to precise customer specification
- Standard 100mm plinth
- Intelligent technologies: please make contact to discuss specification and requirements